Saturday, December 21, 2013

Be Creative During Winter Break!


I saw an article in the New York Times today, and I wished right away I had seen it a week earlier. 
For a coming issue of The Times's Education Life section, they are inviting students to submit a photo or drawing of something they've created. They want to see art, fashion, inventions, science, experiments, business ideas in action or anything you've created to solve a problem. Submissions received by Jan. 3, 2014, may be published in the Feb. 9 print section; a selection will also appear on nytimes.com.  We have so many creative students who could do this! Try to make something over break, and share your creativity through this link.  Maybe you'll be featured in their magazine!  Happy Holidays, and I'll see you in January.

Enter photos of your work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stormy Seas Ahead

Rembrandt's Stolen Work, Christ in the Storm on the Sea of Galilee  My favorite new project this year was one I came up with when I was...