Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Distance Learning Assignments for Prescott Art Classes

Hello from North Carolina!  I am helping my niece with her distance learning assignments and reading google classroom assignments from grade 7 today!  I just created folders on Artsonia for students in classes 102, 306 and 307 where they can upload any work they complete while we are all working from home.  Let me know if you have any trouble uploading the work.  Just in case you don't have the assignments, or just in case you are looking for further arts enrichment for your students, I wanted to attach the assignments here on my blog.  Contact me if I can help in ANY way.  Stay Healthy!

1st Grade (Kirshner)
Art Around the World
Week 1: The Art of IRELAND
Videos for Inspiration:
The Digital Book of Kells is a series of stop-motion animations, made by children, explaining the history of the Book of Kells.

Art Lesson Ideas:

Week 2: The Art of INDIA
Videos for Inspiration:
Art Lesson Ideas:
My Blog



3rd Grade (Stefan)
The Art of Chicago
Week 1: The Chicago Skyline and Architecture:
Read about Chicago’s amazing buildings, and choose one that inspires you.  Draw or sculpt the building using any available art supplies you have around the house.  

Design your own building!

Week 2:  The Art Institute of Chicago:  Permanent Collection
Create artwork based on a famous work of art in the Art Institute.  Use their website or the internet to find one, or create one of the following:
The Old Guitarist


4 (Sopheia)
The Renaissance
Week 1: One-Point Perspective
Tutorial Video
Draw or Paint a Street Scene!
Make Shapes 3-D!

Week 2: Two-Point Perspective
Practice the basics with this video.
Design a Treehouse!
Tutorial Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stormy Seas Ahead

Rembrandt's Stolen Work, Christ in the Storm on the Sea of Galilee  My favorite new project this year was one I came up with when I was...