Sunday, April 8, 2018

Volunteers Needed


Can you help with this year's art and engineering show:  STEAMed About Climate Change?  The students are finishing their work, and I am excited to offer them an opportunity to show off their accomplishments.  Contact me if you are able to help with this exciting event!

When:  Friday, April 20
             5:30-7:00 PM

Where:  Prescott School, 2nd Floor

How:  There are several ways you can help us out!

  • Help hang artwork and artist statements:  Thursday, April 19th and Friday, April 20 4pm-5:30pm  I will be there to lead this, but I just need extra hands.  
  • Donate refreshments, plates, cups, etc.
  • Serve refreshments:  5:30-7:00
  • Help clean up after the event:  7:00-7:30
  • Be a judge!  I need volunteers with an artistic background to help me choose the top 3 art pieces for each grade level:  K-2, 3-5, 6-8  A rubric will be provided to guide you as you choose.

I can be reached at eaammons@cps.edu.  Middle School parents can sign up on Bloomz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stormy Seas Ahead

Rembrandt's Stolen Work, Christ in the Storm on the Sea of Galilee  My favorite new project this year was one I came up with when I was...