Sunday, November 2, 2014

Discover Artsonia!

Now that we have the beginning of the school year behind us, I have updated the student rosters on our Artsonia site.  Follow the link at the top of this page that says "View Student Gallery" to find your child's online portfolio.  Many families bought merchandise from the site last year.  Student artwork on magnets, key chains, phone cases, coffee cups and other items make great gifts.  20% of your purchase comes back to me in the form of a Blick gift card.  I use this credit to keep our classroom running.  If you did not fill out a photo/video consent form giving us permission to post photos of your child or their work, you will not find their name on the site.  I can activate their portfolio if you simply let me know it's okay.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stormy Seas Ahead

Rembrandt's Stolen Work, Christ in the Storm on the Sea of Galilee  My favorite new project this year was one I came up with when I was...